Wednesday 2 January 2013

Hello again ♥


I'm sorry Ive been away so long, i just felt i needed a break and what better time to do so than Christmas? this post can be a general 'whats new' kind of post. I just got back from my nan's house and its quite late, but i thought I'd take advantage of the fact that my creative juices are finally flowing.

Obviously, Christmas has just been, and new years is now upon us, and its wonderful not just because of the presents but Christmas is a great time to get together with relatives and friends. Winter is definitely my favourite time of year, i love the social aspect, the cuddling up at home with your duvet and a hot chocolate, and who doesn't love the presents? - giving, not just receiving(;

Well, it is really very late now, so i should probably be going to bed. There will be lots more posts to come now, i promise!(: see you soon!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment